So you have checked out our website but still confused about what a Virtual Assistant actually does?
That’s ok! Here is how we like to describe a Virtual Assistant – “an independant administration professional, that can undertake a vast array of tasks, and can work with businesses worldwide from the comfort of their own home, a cafe, or anywhere they choose.”
What do we (LLBS) do as a Virtual Assistance service?
- Newsletters – we can put your newsletters together for you and even write the content. We can do this using Microsoft Office programs or E-mail marketing platforms such as Mail Chimp, Aweber and Convertkit.
- Website design/management – we can assist you with content development for websites, updating and maintenance of existing websites and website development.
- Blog management/development – a blog is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your website and is great for sharing to social media. We can assist in researching topics and content for your blog, as well as writing and uploading posts.
- Social media management – creating and posting content, auditing existing social media, developing a social media strategy.
- Database entry – we can help you keep your database up to date with client information, statistics and other important information.
- Presentation development – do you have all the information you need to give a presentation, but haven’t got the time or creative flair to pull it all together for a presentation? We can do this for you in PowerPoint and Prezi for example.
- Scheduling/ calendar management -we can help you stay organized with appointments, meetings and travel.
- Research (travel, product, audience) – we love to research and can look into all sorts of things for you. Are you travelling for work but have no time to organise it? We can look into accommodation options and meeting spaces.
- Event planning – plan your corporate event, product launch, workshop, award ceremony, conference.
- Project management – we can help you manage a specific project including creating an action plan, keep your budget in check, manage your team and timeline, and roll out your project.
Are you wondering how a Virtual Assistant works with you in a logistic sense?
We use filesharing software, such as DropBox or Google Drive, to ensure files are easily but securily shared. We use Skype or Google Hangouts to talk to you face to face, we can use Google Docs to work on documents with your on site staff and we are also more than happy to accommodate other technologies that you might already use!
Do you want more information?
If you have any other questions, ask us in the comments below, or contact us.