Have you considered hiring a virtual assistant?
Running a business is hard work – especially if you are a sole trader, small business owner or entrepreneur. But you don’t have to do it alone, by hiring a virtual assistant you can take your business to the next level. Here are 7 reasons why you should consider hiring a virtual assistant;
- You want to be more productive and less stressed.
- You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time.
- You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring, and training someone.
- You don’t have the skills to do everything you need done!
- You need another set of eyes and ears.
- You know you could grow your business if you had a bit more time up your sleeve.
- You want to keep your sanity and have time for work-life balance.
Ok, so now you might be thinking that bringing someone on to your team might be a great idea for your business.
But why is hiring a virtual assistant better than hiring a staff member?
1. Saves you money – you aren’t paying for superannuation, leave provisions or any employee benefits.
2. Space – you don’t need to provide an office space or associated equipment (which also helps you save money!)
3. Flexibility – generally speaking you are buying hourly blocks or packages with a VA which can be spread over a month typically. If you were hiring a casual staff member, they are legally required to work a minimum time frame each day and this may not suit your requirements.
4. Not paying for “wasted time”- you are only paying a VA for the time they actually work, so you are not losing money on coffee breaks, mid corridor chats and bathroom breaks.
5. Better productivity – a VA is running their own business, so it’s in their best interest to produce good work on time for you.
6. Give time back – when outsourcing work to a VA you don’t need to worry about training and managing a staff member!